2010年4月8日星期四

Interview For Scholarship

7.4.2010

This is the day that i first time to experience it in my life....

Early in d morning,i still feeling sleepy n tired just because yesterday i cant sleep well..n at d nite i was wondering bout my interview session n scare bout d asking questions...somehow i didn't think too much n woke up at 9.00am..

After that, my friendz-Qi Mun n Woon How were came 2 my house,then later on we went 2 have our breakfast in mamak stall...

Around 12 pm, i starting 2 pack up myself...

- a long blue sleeve
- a long black pant
- a pattern white blue neck tie

besides,i have 2 bring some vital documents,such as:

- myKad
- spm result slip
- me& parentz' cert of registration of birth
- school leaving cert & testimonial
- parentz' salary voucher
- kokurikulum cert
- achievement of koku certz
n other needed forms..

after packing up all my neccessary stuffz,i ride my own motorbike n went 2 Yee Qei' house because we both waiting 4 friend'parent 2 come n fetch us 2 go Majlis Bandaraya Ipoh..

About 1pm,we reached d destination..Then,i watched d time..My God! is stil early wad..the time of interview is at 2pm...then we both went 2 nearly building-Ipoh Parade 2 have a walk..

During d shopping walk,i realized tat we both were quite attractive n became d 'shinning stars' among d people because we were wearing d formal look while walking in d shopping complex..we both were oso feeling abit uncomfortable n cheerless..lol..>< quite ="="">my name is listed in panel 2~ my friend'name is listed in panel 4..i think so~

After tat, panel 2 members were 2 4th floor 4 arranging d documents n preparing 4 interview session...
den d manager ordered 2 form 5 students per group...n im considered in group 2..n i got my lucky number-no.4(actly it's not my lucky number coz 4 in mandarin is not so nice 2 hear~..LOL)

time flies~~after 1 hour, 1st group members were finishing their interview...OMGOSH!!Now
is my turn!!!

Later, 5 of us queue up n walked inside d room..

Then, we saw 3 panels were sitting on a chair respectively..after that,we greeted 2 all d panels n later on have a sit on a prepared chair....

INTERVIEW WAS BEGAN~

1st question : introduction of myself(bcoz of tis is d 1st qs..so i quite nervous from d beginning..lol..in addition,i heard otherz decribe themself quite creatively n interesting..they are so great! ><)

2nd question : wat's u think about water quality of Malaysia??(from d start,i cant understand d topic well..while listening 2 d member' answer den i started 2 understand tis topic n discuss bout it~~)
.............................

After result came out 4 twice times..finally i didn't get it 2..

Anyway..im very enjoy studying form6 in ACS...n life still goes on............

没有评论:

发表评论