2010年3月26日星期五

又是出去的一天

26.3.2010

In the morning, i woke up early from my bed just bcoz i have 2 buy breakfast 4 my lovely mother(actuallly is not so early..just around 9 am already..LOL)..such lazy person like me will rolling on the bed and doesn't want 2 wake up early..but finally i woke up too..

After bought the breakfast,i went back home and online awhile..later on my friendz( kin kenn, che hoe,kar hwai and qi mun) were coming..as i mentioned just now i bought my mom' breakfast..not mine one..so i followed my friends 2 go 2 Emas Food Court 2 have my own breakfast by riding my outdated motorcycle..LOL..

At d food court,i ate a plate of Wan Ton Mee n drank a glass of honeydiew milk ice.. however my drink is my friend paid for,so i have 2 say thank you 2 him..^^.. after that just around 12 pm,we all went back 2 secondary school 4 certain purposes..such as certified some scholarship, applied 4 form six offer letters n so on..later we walked 2 teacher' stuff room..

ding~ring~ring~12.30 pm..school bell was rang, morning class students were dismissed..then evening class students were went back 2 school..and we still staying in d stuff room and chatting with our previous teachers( Miss Sin , Mrs.Ong , Mrs.Chow...)..we talked a lot of diiferent topicz..such humourous topic is about ur friend( Fuh Shyang: am i girlish...LOL)..til 2pm.

About 2pm..our amiable teacher.Miss Sin fetched us( me,qi mun, kar hwai n kin kenn) 2 have our lunch in Secret Recipe..wow..tat place such awesome pasted full of food posters..after that we ordered our main causes, cakes and drinks..















^lol^















durian2















tiramisu
*yogurt cheese,2 sets of chicken cordon blu,a glass of ice blenched m.espresso
2 cups of long black coffee and 2 cups of flat white coffee( sorry 4 didn't snap those photos)

Above food/desserts are quite expensive but really delicious..so it's valuable too ^^




















Total up: RM 76.56...it's too expensive???..LOL..

没有评论:

发表评论